My husband and I work for the same company and often carpool to and from work. It’s a great time to talk and catch up on how each other’s day went. Well, one day on the way to work, we drove past a company whose sign stated that they were accepting food and blanket donations for the Haiti relief efforts! I started thinking through my pantry, and decided to do a major purge. I found cans of fruit and soup, boxes of hot chocolate and pudding mixes, bags of beans, and so much more. It’s a great cause! And it helps me to take one more step toward organic. So, now my pantry is almost entirely 100% natural and/or organic, and I feel good because I’ve helped those in need.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 5 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Recipe Ideas
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Memorial Day Weekend Basket and Weekly Meal Plan!
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living