My husband and I work for the same company and often carpool to and from work. It’s a great time to talk and catch up on how each other’s day went. Well, one day on the way to work, we drove past a company whose sign stated that they were accepting food and blanket donations for the Haiti relief efforts! I started thinking through my pantry, and decided to do a major purge. I found cans of fruit and soup, boxes of hot chocolate and pudding mixes, bags of beans, and so much more. It’s a great cause! And it helps me to take one more step toward organic. So, now my pantry is almost entirely 100% natural and/or organic, and I feel good because I’ve helped those in need.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 1 month ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Recipe Ideas