My husband and I work for the same company and often carpool to and from work. It’s a great time to talk and catch up on how each other’s day went. Well, one day on the way to work, we drove past a company whose sign stated that they were accepting food and blanket donations for the Haiti relief efforts! I started thinking through my pantry, and decided to do a major purge. I found cans of fruit and soup, boxes of hot chocolate and pudding mixes, bags of beans, and so much more. It’s a great cause! And it helps me to take one more step toward organic. So, now my pantry is almost entirely 100% natural and/or organic, and I feel good because I’ve helped those in need.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten