Here’s an incredible resource if you’re trying to eat better and watch your budget. It provides healthful meal options and recipes. You simply drop and drag which meal you want when, and it prints a calendar, shopping list, and all the recipes! Check it out!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 week ago
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Allegory of Herbert's "Love (III)"
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan