Here’s an incredible resource if you’re trying to eat better and watch your budget. It provides healthful meal options and recipes. You simply drop and drag which meal you want when, and it prints a calendar, shopping list, and all the recipes! Check it out!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 6 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Produce Spotlight: Champagne Grapes
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Psalm 62 - Aaron Keyes and Stuart Townend
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!