A friend gave me this mix package a while back and I just got around to baking them last night. It’s one of those simple, just-add-water mixes, but I have to say, Delicious! I sprinkled a little raw sugar over the scones before baking. Serve with hot tea or coffee.
I checked out the website on the package (cookinthekitchen.com), and they have a good variety of products. They also carry organic coffee, Vermont Maple Syrup, and gluten-free soup mixes, so some of you that have gluten-free friends may want to check this site out for gift basket ideas.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 days ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff