A friend gave me this mix package a while back and I just got around to baking them last night. It’s one of those simple, just-add-water mixes, but I have to say, Delicious! I sprinkled a little raw sugar over the scones before baking. Serve with hot tea or coffee.
I checked out the website on the package (cookinthekitchen.com), and they have a good variety of products. They also carry organic coffee, Vermont Maple Syrup, and gluten-free soup mixes, so some of you that have gluten-free friends may want to check this site out for gift basket ideas.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 1 month ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- My Bio: The Journey Begins