A friend gave me this mix package a while back and I just got around to baking them last night. It’s one of those simple, just-add-water mixes, but I have to say, Delicious! I sprinkled a little raw sugar over the scones before baking. Serve with hot tea or coffee.
I checked out the website on the package (cookinthekitchen.com), and they have a good variety of products. They also carry organic coffee, Vermont Maple Syrup, and gluten-free soup mixes, so some of you that have gluten-free friends may want to check this site out for gift basket ideas.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 6 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 8 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie
- My "March Madness Mama" Goals
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- This Week's Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5