The reason french pressed coffee tastes so good is that there is no paper filter involved to soak up the essential oils of the coffee beans, thus yielding a smoother, richer, more flavorful cup of coffee every time. Try it once. You’ll never go back! Where would one find a french press? Most retail stores like Target, Walmart, or TJMaxx carry them. You can also get them at Williams-Sonoma or Bodum.com. A standard french press usually runs around $15.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 12 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower