The reason french pressed coffee tastes so good is that there is no paper filter involved to soak up the essential oils of the coffee beans, thus yielding a smoother, richer, more flavorful cup of coffee every time. Try it once. You’ll never go back! Where would one find a french press? Most retail stores like Target, Walmart, or TJMaxx carry them. You can also get them at Williams-Sonoma or Bodum.com. A standard french press usually runs around $15.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 6 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Produce Spotlight: Champagne Grapes
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Psalm 62 - Aaron Keyes and Stuart Townend
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!