Each year, my husband and I host a neighborhood party after our church’s Christmas program. It’s a great time to get to know the people that live closest to us. This year, I had neighbors asking in October if we were planning on having our Christmas party again! My answer? “Of course.”
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- A Snoopy 1st Birthday Party!
- Active Metabolic Rate - How Many Calories Do We Need? (Feb. 18, 2010)
- A Welcome Home Basket
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger