Each year, my husband and I host a neighborhood party after our church’s Christmas program. It’s a great time to get to know the people that live closest to us. This year, I had neighbors asking in October if we were planning on having our Christmas party again! My answer? “Of course.”
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 5 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Recipe Ideas
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Memorial Day Weekend Basket and Weekly Meal Plan!
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living