My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 3 weeks ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 3 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Celebrating September Holidays with Organic Apples & Honey!
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Recipe Ideas
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com