My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 1 month ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- The Commercial Break Routine: AKA, The Couch Potato Routine
- Resource: Cool Apps for Organic Living from Saagara
- Resource: Kids' FIT Interactive Website from WebMD.com
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Humble Roots - How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul by Hannah Anderson