I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Tuttorosso's Cooking Spoon Sweepstakes Ends Today wp.me/pRFM6-147 3 weeks ago
- Finally...Flower Pictures to Share... wp.me/pRFM6-13P 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Biggest Loser Inspired Thanksgiving Dinner
- 30-Minute Circuit Training
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!