I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 3 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- What To Do with Wonton Wrappers - 3 Ideas!
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two