Saw this humorous, satirical cartoon above and was reminded of the documentary Super Size Me that I watched a couple of years ago. Thankfully, we rarely eat out, and when we do, we try to avoid fast food at all costs.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Journey Journal: Days 122-127 wp.me/pRFM6-11Y 1 week ago
- "Oceans Will Part" wp.me/pRFM6-11U 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- 30-Minute Circuit Training
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan