I recently started working for Frontline Missions International, and I wanted to let you know of an incredible resource that Frontline has available. Over the past several years, they’ve been producing the “Dispatches from the Front” DVD series, providing glimpses into international missions in the world’s hard to reach places. They are inspiring, convicting, Christ-focused and professionally produced!
The first five episodes of the “Dispatches from the Front” series are now available in a boxed set at Amazon for only $50! These boxed sets would make great gifts! It’s not too early to start planning for Christmas!
Boxed Set Includes the following DVDs (normally $15 per DVD):
- Episode 1: Islands on the Edge (Southeast Asia)
- Episode 2: A Bold Advance (Albania, Kosovo, and Montenegro)
- Episode 3: I Once Was Blind (West Africa)
- Episode 4: Souls of the Brave (India)
- Episode 5: Father, Give Me Bread (Ethiopia and South Sudan)
These videos are worth watching and sharing! And if you don’t want to take my word for it, here’s what others are saying:
- “Beware of watching these Dispatches if you don’t like being moved and inspired and shaken out of the ruts of your life. My wife and I were riveted in watching the frontline reports of God’s work recorded in the Dispatches from the Front. This is the sort of information that builds faith in the present providence of God over his mission, and stirs up action for the sake of lost and hurting people near and far. I would love to see thousands of people mobilized as senders and goers for the sake of the glory of Christ and the relief of suffering on the frontiers, especially eternal suffering. ” - John Piper, author of Desiring God; pastor for preaching and vision, Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis
- “I want, and I want my kids to have, a heart for world missions. These videos stir that passion. . . . I would highly recommend this series.” - Joshua Harris, senior pastor, Covenant Life Church, Gaithersburg, MD
- “Dispatches offers a potent reminder that in the darkest places, the gospel shines brightest. It should come with a warning label. Danger: Graphic scenes of mission reality that will disrupt your comfort and ignite your heart for God’s work on the frontlines. Pray, watch and act!” - Dave Harvey, Sovereign Grace Ministries, Church Planting & Missiology
- “Dispatches is like watching a reality television show. You feel like you are there, and you sense the emotions and crises of the people you meet on the screen; but it is not entertainment. It opens the vistas of spiritual reality, and after it is over you can’t just turn it off and walk away. You have to pray and say, ‘Lord, what would you have me do?’” - Mark Vowels, director of missions, Bob Jones University, and long-time friend of the family
- “In Dispatches from the Front: Islands on the Edge the stories are powerful because the Gospel is powerful. We made this DVD presentation the focal point of a Sunday evening service recently, and the Lord used it to cause our people to “lift up their eyes and look on the fields” in new and fresh ways–seeing the faces, hearing the voices, and sharing in the sorrows and joys of our brothers and sisters in southeast Asia.” - Dan Brooks, senior pastor, Heritage Bible Church, Greer, SC, and my pastor
Order Here! You will not regret it!