Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Lean Packing
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- The Beauty of Color: Wedding Flowers with Vividly Brilliant Hues
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Recipe: Lissa's Ceviche
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.