Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Blog Post: Pumpkin Pasta Party myjourneytolean.com/2015/10/28/pum… https://t.co/JDxBbBkigx 1 month ago
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Design Project: Dining Room Converted To Reading Room
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Happy New Year - 2012 Resolutions and Retrospection on 2011 Goals
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.