Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 1 week ago
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.