Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 3 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- This Looks Amazing - Warm and Nutty Cinnamon Quinoa
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.