Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Blog Post: Pumpkin Pasta Party myjourneytolean.com/2015/10/28/pum… https://t.co/JDxBbBkigx 3 months ago
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Next Step to Lean: Pare Down Facebook!
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- DIY All-Natural Dish Detergent
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Huge "Simplify Your Family Life" eBook Sale: Limited Time Only!
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.