Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Recipe Ideas
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Coming Soon: "Dispatches from the Front" Book!
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.