Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 month ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- "Lessons in Limitations" - Pastor Tim Chaddick, Reality LA
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.