Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 week ago
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait! wp.me/pRFM6-158 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipe Ideas
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Recipe: Creamy Dijon Dill Broccoli Salad with Shallots, Red Pepper and Currants
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Meal Plan and Recipe Ideas
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.