Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 5 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Milk and Honey Organics Delivery - and A New Meal Plan!
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Active Metabolic Rate - How Many Calories Do We Need? (Feb. 18, 2010)
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.