Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 week ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Celebrating "National Simplify Your Life Week" All Month Long!
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- What to Do with Leftover Black Beans...
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.