Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 month ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Celebrating 40,000 Hits with a Giveaway! Joy Bauer's "Slim & Scrumptious" Cookbook! WINNER ANNOUNCED...
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.