Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 11 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 11 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- How Good Are Vegetarian Diets for Your Health?
- Dinner: Moroccan Couscous with Sweet & Spicy Chicken and Honey Glazed Carrots
- Review: Shrink Your Female Fat Zones by D. Austin
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.