Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 9 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 9 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- This Week's Meal Plan
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.