Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students
- Dinner is Served: Quinoa Patties and Brussels Sprouts Slaw
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.