Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Tuttorosso's Cooking Spoon Sweepstakes Ends Today wp.me/pRFM6-147 4 weeks ago
- Finally...Flower Pictures to Share... wp.me/pRFM6-13P 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe Ideas
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.