Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Tuttorosso's Cooking Spoon Sweepstakes Ends Today wp.me/pRFM6-147 3 weeks ago
- Finally...Flower Pictures to Share... wp.me/pRFM6-13P 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Recipe: Swiss Chard and Swiss Cheese Egg Pie
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students