Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 week ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe Ideas
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Recipe: The Perfect Salad
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers