Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 9 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 9 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- My Bio: The Journey Begins