Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 2 weeks ago
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Celebrating September Holidays with Organic Apples & Honey!
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton