Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- The Beauty of Color: Wedding Flowers with Vividly Brilliant Hues
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Lean Packing
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC