Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 6 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- The Beauty of Color: Wedding Flowers with Vividly Brilliant Hues
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Recipe: Tri-Colored Taters
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding