Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 7 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- This Week's Basket and Life Update
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Book Review: "The Greener Grass Conspiracy: Finding Contentment on Your Side of the Fence" by Stephen Altrogge
- Recipe Ideas
- Recipe: Creamy Parsnip, Potato, and Carrot Soup