Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 8 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 8 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Toasted Poundcake with Citrus Cream by Giada DeLaurentiis
- Mid-day Yoga Routine
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)