Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- @ChaseOye - wp.me/pRFM6-12J was a conviction to me as well. You're welcome. 5 hours ago
- Are You a Fisher of Men? wp.me/pRFM6-12J 19 hours ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Are You a Fisher of Men?
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Getting My Smoothie On! (Mar. 4, 2010)
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals