Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 week ago
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait! wp.me/pRFM6-158 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery in Greenville, SC
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids