I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 11 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 11 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Yoga and Smoothies!
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers