I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 8 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 8 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe Ideas