This Week’s Basket from Milk and Honey Organics Included Bio-Way Farms’ Cherry Tomatoes, Bio-Way Farms’ Zucchini, Hurricane Creek Bok Choy, Local Blueberries, Local Bi-Color Corn, Bananas, Local Peaches, Red Leaf Lettuce, Red Potatoes, Local Celery, Lemons, and Jumbo Red Onions.
This Week’s Meal Plan (via PepperPlate.com):
Recipes from This Week’s Meal Plan:
- Lemon-Blueberry Cream Pie (from Southern Living)
- Peach-Ginger Slaw (from Southern Living)
- Fried Egg Sandwiches (from Southern Living, hollandaise sauce optional)
- Chicken Fried Rice (from Southern Living)
- Corn-and-Zucchini Queso Chowder (from Southern Living)
- Sheepherder’s Breakfast
- Plus the Recipe Archives page on the blog
We were out of town last weekend for my husband’s grandmother’s funeral, so my sister graciously created last week’s meal plan. If you missed it, check it out here.