My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 2 weeks ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 3 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Lean Packing
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Recipe Ideas
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- A Welcome Home Basket