My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 month ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton