What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 4 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe Ideas
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- DIY Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Perfectly Baked Bacon
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne