What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 month ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Recipe Ideas
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot