What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 5 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- A Welcome Home Basket
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner