What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 10 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 10 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery in Greenville, SC
- Lean Packing
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!