What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 year ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Hosting a Baby Shower for My Cousin Valerie
- Saturday Morning Market
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God