What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 4 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Cold, Flu or Allergies? Quiz and All-Natural Remedies!
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- The Party Dress Magazine and Blog
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Happy Birthday to My Dad: My Dad is Still My Hero!