What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- "Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week" from John Piper
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Good Friday Service: Beneath the Cross
- The Beauty of Color: Wedding Flowers with Vividly Brilliant Hues
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton