What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Blog Post: Pumpkin Pasta Party myjourneytolean.com/2015/10/28/pum… https://t.co/JDxBbBkigx 1 month ago
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Recipe: Moroccan Couscous with Sweet & Spicy Chicken and Garlic Spinach
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan - using PepperPlate.com!