My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 9 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 9 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Lean Packing
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet