My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 month ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Sweet Paul's Thanksgiving...And His New Winter Magazine!
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger