My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 6 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- This Week's Basket and Life Update
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Early Summer Basket and Another Weekly Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com