My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- The Beauty of Color: Wedding Flowers with Vividly Brilliant Hues
- Lean Packing
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov