My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 week ago
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait! wp.me/pRFM6-158 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Dinner: Moroccan Couscous with Sweet & Spicy Chicken and Honey Glazed Carrots
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Recipe: Moroccan Couscous with Sweet & Spicy Chicken and Garlic Spinach
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery in Greenville, SC
- Grilling Out and Cucumbers!
- Happy Birthday to My Dad: My Dad is Still My Hero!