My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Coming Soon: "Dispatches from the Front" Book!
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Product Review: Teeccino Caffeine-Free Herbal 'Coffee'
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan