I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 4 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Cold, Flu or Allergies? Quiz and All-Natural Remedies!
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Health: A Biblical Perspective