I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- "Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week" from John Piper
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Good Friday Service: Beneath the Cross
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton