I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 1 week ago
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- "Lessons in Limitations" - Pastor Tim Chaddick, Reality LA
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Recipe: Kale Salad with Bacon, Cranberries, and Goat Cheese by Melissa McKinnon