I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 6 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"