I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Tuttorosso's Cooking Spoon Sweepstakes Ends Today wp.me/pRFM6-147 3 weeks ago
- Finally...Flower Pictures to Share... wp.me/pRFM6-13P 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Resource: Kids' FIT Interactive Website from WebMD.com
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC