I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- The Perfect Smoothie...
- Hosting a Baby Shower for My Cousin Valerie
- Healthful Options to Enjoy at the Upstate Foodie Fest, August 20-29
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles