I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 month ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Happy New Year - 2012 Resolutions and Retrospection on 2011 Goals
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers