Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- When Life Gives You Thawed Blueberries...Make Cobbler!
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids