Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Journey Journal: Days 122-127 wp.me/pRFM6-11Y 1 week ago
- "Oceans Will Part" wp.me/pRFM6-11U 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- What To Do with Wonton Wrappers - 3 Ideas!
- When Life Gives You Thawed Blueberries...Make Cobbler!