Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- "Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week" from John Piper
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- The Beauty of Color: Wedding Flowers with Vividly Brilliant Hues
- Happy Birthday to My Dad: My Dad is Still My Hero!