Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Tuttorosso's Cooking Spoon Sweepstakes Ends Today wp.me/pRFM6-147 4 weeks ago
- Finally...Flower Pictures to Share... wp.me/pRFM6-13P 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe Ideas
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers