Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 12 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice