Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Journey Journal: Days 122-127 wp.me/pRFM6-11Y 1 week ago
- "Oceans Will Part" wp.me/pRFM6-11U 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- 30-Minute Circuit Training
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)