Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe: Homemade Pizza Sauce
- "Lessons in Limitations" - Pastor Tim Chaddick, Reality LA
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5