Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 month ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Recipe: Roasted Parmesan Parsnips from Sprouted Kitchen
- Recipe Ideas
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two