Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 week ago
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait! wp.me/pRFM6-158 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery in Greenville, SC
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids