My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 5 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Milk and Honey Organics Delivery - and A New Meal Plan!
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- This Week's Meal Plan
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Another Baby Shower: It's A Girl!