My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 10 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 10 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- "Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week" from John Piper
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Recipe Ideas
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe: She Crab Soup