Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 1 month ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe Ideas
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Meal Plan and Recipe Ideas
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- The China Study Diet...Day 5