Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 3 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Healthful Options to Enjoy at the Upstate Foodie Fest, August 20-29
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Notes from Katie Wuthrich Gerdt: Reflections on God, Beauty, Etc.
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- A Merry Christmas Basket and Meal Plan!
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov