Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recent Readings and Reflections… wp.me/pRFM6-15x 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- The Party Dress Magazine and Blog
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Early Summer Basket and Another Weekly Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women