Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 10 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 10 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe Ideas
- "Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week" from John Piper
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids