Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Tuttorosso's Cooking Spoon Sweepstakes Ends Today wp.me/pRFM6-147 1 month ago
- Finally...Flower Pictures to Share... wp.me/pRFM6-13P 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Recipe Ideas