Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Journey Journal: Days 122-127 wp.me/pRFM6-11Y 1 week ago
- "Oceans Will Part" wp.me/pRFM6-11U 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Dispatches from the Front 6: "The Power of His Rising" On Sale Now!
- Late Skate: Charity Event for Todd Lurtey TONIGHT
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot