Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 8 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 8 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Toasted Poundcake with Citrus Cream by Giada DeLaurentiis
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Mid-day Yoga Routine