Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 6 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- The Beauty of Color: Wedding Flowers with Vividly Brilliant Hues
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Recipe: Tri-Colored Taters
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne