Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Perfectly Baked Bacon
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week" from John Piper
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung