Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 9 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 9 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff