Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Blog Post: Pumpkin Pasta Party myjourneytolean.com/2015/10/28/pum… https://t.co/JDxBbBkigx 3 months ago
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- DIY All-Natural Dish Detergent
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Recipe: Mushroom Steak Topper (or Stuffed Mushroom Caps)