Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 6 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Lean Packing
- A Healthy Alternative to Fish 'n' Chips: Salmon Patties and Roasted Veggies
- Recipe: Kale Salad with Bacon, Cranberries, and Goat Cheese by Melissa McKinnon
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com