Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 week ago
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait! wp.me/pRFM6-158 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Dinner: Moroccan Couscous with Sweet & Spicy Chicken and Honey Glazed Carrots
- Recipe: Moroccan Couscous with Sweet & Spicy Chicken and Garlic Spinach
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Grilling Out and Cucumbers!
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Recipe: The Perfect Salad
- Dinner is Served: Quinoa Patties and Brussels Sprouts Slaw
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Bars (and a Guilt-Free Chocolate Treat!)