Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 6 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Recipe: Tri-Colored Taters
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: "The Greener Grass Conspiracy: Finding Contentment on Your Side of the Fence" by Stephen Altrogge
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"