Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 9 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 9 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Lean Packing
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne