Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 week ago
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait! wp.me/pRFM6-158 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery in Greenville, SC
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- 5 Things You Can Do to Reduce Your Risk of Alzheimer's
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids