Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 week ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Recipe Ideas
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- A Recent Weekend Getaway - Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot