Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 12 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- This Week's Meal Plan
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Happy Birthday to My Dad: My Dad is Still My Hero!
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery in Greenville, SC
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov