Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe: Homemade Pizza Sauce
- "Lessons in Limitations" - Pastor Tim Chaddick, Reality LA
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two