Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 year ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Happy New Year - 2012 Resolutions and Retrospection on 2011 Goals