Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Journey Journal: Days 122-127 wp.me/pRFM6-11Y 2 weeks ago
- "Oceans Will Part" wp.me/pRFM6-11U 3 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- A Healthy Alternative to Fish 'n' Chips: Salmon Patties and Roasted Veggies
- What to Do with Leftover Black Beans...
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- "Oceans Will Part"
- Design Project: Dining Room Converted To Reading Room