Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 month ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Dispatches from the Front 6: "The Power of His Rising" On Sale Now!
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Recipe Ideas
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles