Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Blog Post: Pumpkin Pasta Party myjourneytolean.com/2015/10/28/pum… https://t.co/JDxBbBkigx 3 months ago
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Next Step to Lean: Pare Down Facebook!
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff