Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 8 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 8 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff