Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Blog Post: Pumpkin Pasta Party myjourneytolean.com/2015/10/28/pum… https://t.co/JDxBbBkigx 1 month ago
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11