My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 month ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Summer Bounty Meal Plan for the Last Full Week of July!
- Chef Jeff wants your feedback on his new cookbook: "DinneRevolution"
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe: Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Coming Soon: "Dispatches from the Front" Book!