My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Wedding Flowers: Of Feathers and Faux wp.me/pRFM6-15c 1 week ago
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait! wp.me/pRFM6-158 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery in Greenville, SC
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Happy Birthday to My Dad: My Dad is Still My Hero!