My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Blog Post: Pumpkin Pasta Party myjourneytolean.com/2015/10/28/pum… https://t.co/JDxBbBkigx 3 months ago
- Meal Planning… myjourneytolean.com/2015/09/23/mea… http://t.co/dGVsCt05s8 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe Ideas
- Pumpkin Pasta Party
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton