My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Farmers Market Friends myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/18/far… http://t.co/ZRPuLObBTf 1 week ago
- Always Room For One More… myjourneytolean.com/2015/07/12/alw… http://t.co/kshzt8zOt5 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Recipe Ideas
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11