My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 2 months ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
Contributing Blogger at
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe: Homemade Pizza Sauce
- "Lessons in Limitations" - Pastor Tim Chaddick, Reality LA
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The China Study Diet...Day 5