My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission wp.me/pRFM6-15H 1 year ago
- Book Review: “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman wp.me/pRFM6-15R 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe Ideas
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- A Beautiful Ending: Spinach Garlic Omelet with Dill Havarti
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Interesting Articles and Tips for College-Age Students